Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It is Friday and if you have been reading my blog for a while, you know it is junking day for me. I usually give myself a twenty dollar limit and because of that it makes the hunt much more fun. A week ago I found the little lamp, shade and lace. It all cost a total of three dollars. Yesterday I went to work transforming the little wall lamp. It is for my kitchen. My Kitchen is a work in progress. I painted the cabinets a while back and still need to antique the buffet turned sink cabinet. I drive my family crazy with my projects.lol
When we moved into this beach cottage. It was a mess from ceiling to floor. Everything had to be redone and I was going to do it all myself other than the new windows and roof. I started with the popcorn ceiling and then I tiled the floors and the rest is a work in progress. My Dh is a disabled veteran (Vietnam) and is not able to really help, but he does what he can. My reason for telling you this is we can do whatever we set or minds to do. In the middle of the redo, I became sick and found out I had two autoimmune diseases and because of it the redo came to a screeching halt, but to make a long story short, up until a few month ago it was hard for me to hold my arms above my head, but I am back at it again and so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with this healing. The one thing I have had to learn through all this is patience. It may take a while, but it will get done! There is still so much to do and that is why I started this blog, thinking it might help me get motivated to get back at it. I hope you all have a great weekend. I have a number of projects going on in the studio, so that is where I will be this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels