Thursday, June 27, 2019

Bunny Love ❤️

It’s all about rabbits this summer and learning there personalities. Rabbits are a little on the messy side, so we are trying to find creative ways to make it work. It is summer right now and I would not even consider putting one of these sweet little things outside. The jersey wooly does molt and I have one right now that is really losing his coat in a funny way, but the new coat is coming in fairly quickly. I spend lots of time online looking at all kinds of things rabbit, but enjoying every minute.

This is Pearl and she is a real doll baby! She is a talker. She purrs and honks and makes all kinds of sounds. It is so funny! I am thinking I need to make her a little crown for photos after all she is a little princess. Princess Pearl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels