Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Spending Time With The Woolies


There is not much going on in the studio lately because the rabbits are growing so fast and we are trying to spend as much time as possible with them. Each Rabbit has its own personality and it is so much fun to watch. It also takes time to learn how to care for them. I spoke in the post above how I spent two years looking for the Jersey Wooly breed here in Florida, I would run across breeders, but only to find out they no longer had them. I am thinking it probably has something to do with heat and wool. I am learning so much about them on Facebook groups. Sir Precious and Puddin are now 14 weeks and both soft balls of fluff, supposedly they will lose this baby wool, but that has yet to happen. I am not sure if that will change how they look or not, but we are so enjoying getting to know them!!!!
Lots of Bunny love ❤️ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels