Friday, October 20, 2017

A Tiny Fairy Soft Doll


A lot of doll making going on in the studio. She is about 10 inches in length and wing width about 4 inches. I started out wanting to make a doll with lots of stitching, but with lots of hand-stitching means lots of time. But exploring the soft doll has been lots of fun and I am not finished yet. I have spent lots of time making patterns sewing them up only to find failure and back to the drawing board. I do feel like I am making progress though. I just listed this one in my store. 


If she does not sell she will find her way onto my Christmas tree. 








Back to the studio there is another doll to make!
  

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable and very delicate with her butterfly wings she has a very sweet peaceful smile!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels