Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My Quick and Easy Way to Make Pom Poms

So many ways to make Pom Poms, but this is how I make them!
Hopefully you have a dresser with knobs
 
Tie yarn onto knob and wrap 30 times.
 
Tie a piece of yarn at each end and then one in the middle as tight as you can
 
I spaced them about an inch apart
 
Cut off knob
 
I am showing this part if the Pom Poms are going to be on an item that will get a lot of wear and tear. After taking them off the knob I will tie again really tight and then with a needle take a few stitches. This part is optional you can just tie.
 
Cut
Note _ For demonstration purpose I used a red yarn to tie with. Use same color yarn as Pom Poms 
 
Fluff with a needle and hair brush or just leave as is

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels