Thursday, August 29, 2013

Little sleep but a big idea

This sweet little baby doll has decided she likes staying up all night. I hope its just a short phase she is going through. My lack of sleep is giving me too much time to think about all the projects I want to do. I bought six chairs and a table for 35.00 a few weeks ago from my neighbors garage sale. I sanded them all and have been spraying them all white. The previous color was green. I have a number of coats on and I am still seeing green!


This is where my lack of sleep comes into play or I'm just plain wacky. I am looking at these chairs and thinking maybe I could turn them into fairy chairs, like the ones I made in the pic below. I have started this major project. We will see how they turn out. I hope they turn out! 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels