Sunday, May 24, 2009

Handpainted Ceramic Victorian Boot

I painted these not to long ago. I would love to have a pair just like them to wear! I have six of them that I am painting right now and they will be in the gallery soon. I am going to be setting up a buy it now blog. I think this will be a good idea for me because I sell in my local market and this will allow me to change out items quickly. I am also going to be doing a few shows and this will allow me to just close the blog while the show is going on and then reopen when over and delete items that have sold.





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I'm with you, these would be fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely amaaaaaa-zing, Pam! Love them! I'd wear these magically embellished shoes in a nano-second! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun. They look like fairy shoes for adults ( who have wonderful child like hearts)!!! Sharon

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels