Friday, April 3, 2009

Abstract Painting

I am heading out to do a little junking today. My other favorite thing to do. I am still working on my painting. I am hoping to achieve a very lacy effect in the end. If not on this one maybe the next. I also want to thank you all for your comments and I want to tell each one of you how much you inspire me. I have not had much in the way of support or positive encouragement and sometimes it is hard for me to know what to say, but I do thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I hope you all have a great weekend. I am going to try and have a little fun and I hope you do to. I think sometimes we work too hard. Not only are we all working on art, now we have to learn the computer, learn to network, photography and that darn printer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels