Sunday, March 8, 2009

Paper Pixie

I have received a few emails and one of my bloggie friends wanted to know more about the paper pixie. I will share more pictures of the one holding the heart soon. She is almost finished. I have a little bit more to do on her. I am in the process of making a booklet with step by step instructions. I began making the booklet for myself. I make so many different types of dolls and they are all constructed differently and I wanted to have some kind of documentation of how I did it. I have already used it since making the first doll. How quickly we forget.LOL! She really is completely made out of coffee filters, even the face.
I punched out lots of flowers from wallpaper and decoupaged to the filters.
I love the tone on tone.
I made lots of little flowers to embellish with.


I am making one right now that is totally different. The coffee filters will be painted. I can't wait to see what that one will look like. It is really interesting to me to see how many ways you can change a piece simply by your choice of media. They are so much fun to make! More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels