Monday, December 26, 2022

Christmas 2022


 It’s the day after Christmas and I am again reminded of how fast the seasons come and go😢 I was late in putting up the tree to begin with this year. I wanted to leave it up for the twelve days of Christmas, but will have to take it down because of the pic below.


 
 
Holly really believes the tree is filled with surprises just for her. She just turned a year old December 1 and she can be a little stinker when she wants. She loves to tear things up and looks at it as being a game. So the tree has to come down today, but next year I will but it up on a table.
I enjoyed having my old bears nestled in among the Christmas decor this year. I just love old things, but especially stuffed bears!



 Beatrix bear is my favorite, but I love them all. She is more tattered and torn than the others, but still she is adorable 🥰 I feel tattered and torn. I have not been doing to much art, but I still have hope that in time my need for the creative side of life will resurface. I try to start things , but just can’t seem to finish anything. The loss of my two Sons has been hard. I lost my first Son Jared to a motorcycle accident and my youngest Son Brandon to a drug overdose all in the span of six years. When my youngest Son passed I cried for a solid six months. I am a Christian so I have hope that we will all be together again some day, but that does not stop missing them or the emptiness that engulfs me at times. My faith is my strength and I hold tight to it. This season more than any other I thank God for Jesus. I can’t imagine a life without the hope of eternity. I will say this year I found moments of joy and was thankful to feel that feeling. Lilly and I were baking cookies and started judging our decorating skills and the next thing I know we are rolling on the floor laughing so hard and we could not stop. I needed that!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the effort you put in to make this blog so helpful and informative

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels