Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Tiny Rabbits

I am having so much fun making these tiny rabbits! They are all hand stitched, so I can carry them anywhere to work on them. They are stuffed with wool and then painted with acrylic paints. It does take a while for them to dry, but I love the way they look after the paint. I have always loved little character rabbits, so I am pretty pleased with the pattern and will soon add it to my shop.
This little rabbit is all dressed up in her period attire 


I have everything needed to hand sew them right by my lap in case I find a moment to sit down and stitch.


This one is a boy for sure! I love how each one takes on there own personality!


Did I mention that I just love them! 

1 comment:

  1. they are adorable! What sweet little faces they have and I love the hats :)
    Tamara X

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels