Monday, August 27, 2018

In My Shop

I  added this little 5x7 floral painting to my shop this morning. I am painting a series of vintage inspired small paintings. I have wanted to do this for a long time. I love and collect small paintings. I call them vignette paintings because they are so cute nestled in among my collectibles. Just another pop of color for the decor! I painted five all in a similar design and will be selling four. The reason for painting so many at one time is I am at the same time creating an online class, so it takes that many times to get the instructional the way I want it to be. I have decided the class will be 12 paintings, so more painting will be added to the shop as I continue on this journey. To go to my Shop just click on the mermaid on the sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels