Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Studio Time

I've been away from blogging too long. I have decided that I am going to start back up with the my blog Sea Gypsy Cottage. There seems to be more going on at home than in the studio. Even though my studio time is limited, I spend lots of time reading, studying and trying to teach myself new things. At the moment I am really taken with intuitive painting. I want to apply the intuitive side but also incorporate the knowledge learned over the years. I love it when art just happens! I am typing this blog post on my phone which I think is totally cool! This old dog is learning new tricks . I'll add a picture from my phone and I'll let this post be my first post on the run so to speak.The pic I am sharing is a painting in progress lots of texture. I can't wait to see how it turns out.


1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello. I no longer blog as much as I'd like either. Between remodeling my house and doing art, just don't have the time. I tried to load the blogger ap to my phone to blog on the run, but wasn't successful. Just might try again. Thanks for the inspiration. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels