Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Beautiful Sunday By The Sea

100_9968

I have found this scripture to be truth in my journey through this life. He wants all of our heart, not just on Sunday. He wants us to really search for him and for his will for our lives, but for good reason, so we will know who He is and see His love at work in our lives. There have been many times when I have questioned were God was only to look a little harder and find that he was there all along. I am still crocheting little hearts and working on some others, so this was a scripture that spoke to my heart on this beautiful Sunday morning. I am reminded of my searches for God and I did find Him! I took a picture of the beach and went to Pic Monkey and played around with the picture. I loved the little pink hearts against the sepia tone. Like God sending down a shower of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels