Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Purse

I usally make my own patterns, but a couple of weeks ago I found this cute purse pattern, so Friday I started working on it. It is a little smaller than I thought it would be. I am changing a few things here and there. I am using batting instead of interfacing and a combination of fabrics. So far, I have the main part of the bag put together and I am now adding embellishments. I want to make another one, but bigger. I am not sure where I am going with this yet, but this is what I have so far.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great so far. Reminds me of the bag full of vintage silk ties that I've been saving. I've been looking for a project for them, so I am anxious to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like!!!!! Show us more. Sharon I am off to dance to this wild and wonderful music. I am typing to the beat.... good grief I need a rose for my teeth, Ta Da.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful so far, can't wait to see the end result. Love the materials you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't forget to show the end result! I love how bright and cheerful it is! Oh and totally tapping my feet here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found your blog through a comment you left on Susan's. Your work is gorgeous! I just love hand-sewn, embroidered and needleworked pieces, too. It's something else I've been playing around with myself again recently.

    I'll be back.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I just love the bright, cheery colors you are using. It is going to be soooo gorgeous.

    This is my first visit to your lovely blog. Everything is so beautiful and artsy. I will definitely be back.

    Please stop by my blog too anytime! I love artistic visitors. Amy :)

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels