Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Friday

Those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile know how I love to give myself little challenges. Yesterday I thought to myself how tired I am of digging through the really ugly jewelry. This stuff is just plain ugly. I pull it all out on the table and told myself to make something or throw it away.
Waxed linen just happened to be in that same box and that was just perfect.
So I made a pouch out of the waxed linen and then began to embellish.
That little gold piece was an earring.
This is what I came up with. I would by no means call this a masterpiece, but I thought considering the junk it turned out pretty good. I'll wear it! The DH was not to crazy about it, but I never listen to him anyway.LOL.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels