Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Tussy Mussy

I was reading one of my favorite blogs and inspiration hit. I had to make a tussy mussy. It is funny how something will hit you and you know exactly how you will make it. I wanted to make it out of wire and Victorian in style. I will be making more of these. I can take everything out and add a little glass bottle and add fresh flowers or silk. I just love it!



I made the eggs last year.

I hope you all have a very Happy Easter! My Birthday is tomorrow also, so I am off to bake a cake for myself. I don't really need that cake, but I am going to make it anyway. My Mom always made it for me and I am just so hungry for it I can taste it. I found her recipe. Coconut Cake. This coconut cake is a little different. The coconut and sugar are cooked together and it makes a syrup, You drizzle this over the cake and it sinks in making the most moist cake you have ever tasted. My DH does not like coconut, but he does like this cake. I will post the recipe on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels