Sunday, June 1, 2008

Don't Worry - Be Happy

My dear sweet husband brought me these beautiful flowers yesterday to cheer me up. I have been a little down because I did not go the full year without some suspicious cells, so Tuesday I have to get another colposcopy and now an endometrial biopsy. I know so many of you that come here are Christians and I would really appreciate any prayers you could send up for me. I believe in prayer! I am so scared because I lost my mom to endometrial cancer. I try not to think the worst, but it sometimes just finds its way into my head. I think that is why I have been making all these fairies. It makes me take a little trip out of real life into fantasy. I was reminded this morning in a sermon that all thing work for the good for those who believe in Him. I hold tight to that promise. I hesitated on writing this post because it doesn't really have anything to do with the art, but then again it does. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels