Friday, November 27, 2009

Paper Roses, Paper Pixies, Paper Stars


It has been a while since my last post. I am a diabetic and when my sugar is too high my eyes let me know it and so being at the computer just drives me crazy. To get my sugar down it requires lots of walking and watching calories, so that is what I am doing. It seems to be getting better every day.
I am still working with paper and I must say it is an interesting medium to work with. Below is just a few of the projects I've been working on. I will share some more soon, but I must go and catch up on my favorite blogs!











5 comments:

  1. It's sooo good to see your work again. Both of these dolls are beyond gorgeous!!! I can't believe you made all of the roses - such patience and creativity. Am happy to hear that you're taking good care of yourself! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy have I missed you women! Love the tutorial and can't wait to try it. Your gorgeous doll is out of this world. She's so enchanting and what detail! But I expected no less from you. Hope your health keeps getting better by the minute. Blessings, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow....these creations are amazing. So love your paper roses and that angel is terrific. Hope your health keeps improving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too much sweetness for me, really those are adorable beyond words. Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gypsy Lady! The Doll and your stars are amazing. Of course by now I know you do nothing less than amazing work! I hope your holidays are beautiful and filled with peace and love! Take care,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog


Popular Posts

Labels